In many instances, male yeast infection home remedies share common principles and practices with the natural treatments for female yeast infection. The main difference lie in their applications since the anatomy of the reproductive organs is different in these two sexes. Still, you will find that what works for the females will also work for the males, thus, making it imperative for both partners to know what to do in case of transmitted yeast infections.
Cold Coconut Oil
The coconut tree is known in the East as the tree of life and for good reasons, too. Take cold coconut oil, for example, which has been proven effective as a male yeast infection home remedy. It has even been touted as an effective treatment against certain symptoms in HIV/AIDS patients although more research is necessary on this matter.This is because cold coconut oil has potent antifungal and antiviral
properties, the former of which is useful against yeast infections in men and women. You can purchase cold coconut oil pills or syrup from a health food site and then take it as directed. You will soon experience significant lessening of your symptoms within a few days of use.
Where women use garlic as a suppository and as a douche together with yogurt, men can use it as a direct topical application and as a natural medicine. We suggest:
• Peel a few cloves of garlic and crush. Rub it on the affected areas like the penile head for a few minutes. Be sure not to rub too hard as the garlic juice can sting the skin. Do this at least 2 times in the
for best results.
• Eat a few cloves of fresh garlic every day. Adding more garlic to dishes and breads also helps in the healing process.
• Taking garlic capsules. Look at the recommended amount and then perhaps add one more capsule while you still have the yeast infection. Go back to the recommended amount as a preventive measure.Garlic has powerful antifungal properties, thus, its efficacy as a male yeast infection effective home remedy. In fact, it has potent antibacterial and antiviral properties, too, so you are also
strengthening your immune system with regular consumption of garlic.
White Distilled Vinegar
Yeast infections in men are characterized by mild to moderate itching in the penile area. Fortunately, relief can be enjoyed by using a common kitchen item – white distilled vinegar. You should use it for hot bath with the steps as follows:
• Fill the bathtub with hot water but it should be tolerable to your skin. The water level should be waist-deep when you sit on the tub.
• Mix it with a sufficient amount of white distilled vinegar. It should be just enough that your skin can take the mild sting coming from the hot water-vinegar mixture.
• Sit on the tub for a few minutes.The white distilled vinegar ought to restore your penile area’s normal pH balance. This is similar to using apple cider vinegar as a douche to restore normal vaginal pH balance in women.
In many instances, male yeast infection home remedies share common principles and practices with the natural treatments...